Thursday, January 12, 2012

Creating Transmedia Narratives: The Structure & Design of Stories Told Across Multiple Media

The posts in this blog are based on portions of my thesis "Creating Transmedia Narratives: The Structure and Design of Stories Told Across Multiple Media". I have posted a PDF of the full version of the thesis on SlideShare. You can download it from there.

Now that I've finished my M.S. in Information Design & Technology, I'm beginning work on a project that will use the theories, concepts, and techniques covered in my thesis in building a transmedia narrative of my own.  The thesis and these blog posts are a starting point for my work in this exciting new field. Over the next few months, I will be continuing to add information and insights based on research I began but couldn't include in my thesis because of time or space limitations.

Stay tuned for additional material (including some online presentations) as I develop them over the next few months.


Here's the full URL in case you need it to download the thesis...http://www.slideshare.net/ponstackelberg/creating-transmedia-narratives-the-structure-design-of-stories-told-across-multiple-media

No comments:

Post a Comment